Monday, June 15, 2015

Beach Day Must-Haves!

Hey guys! Over where I live, summer has just begun, which means that beach season has, too! So I thought that today I would make a list of all the must-haves I bring to the beach! Feel free to add your own necessities in the comments!




The first thing that almost everyone needs is a good sunscreen. While I do spend most of my summer lounging by the waves, I always find a way to get burned. So I use the Coppertone Sport spray-on sunscreen in SPF 50. It's easy to swipe on, and dries fairly fast so you have more time to get your perfect tan and swim in the water.




It also helps if you have some sort of hat to cover your face. Between lying on my back and stomach, my face is always the worst burned area. While big, floppy straw hats work well, I use a Southern Tide baseball cap, which is easier to carry around.









For those who don't like to fall asleep on the beach (you'd be surprised how many do), you'll need something to keep occupied while you tan. A book is the perfect way to pass the time. I usually bring a YA novel, like John Green's The Fault In Our Stars, or my personal favorite, Zoe Sugg's Girl Online. You can also substitute that for a magazine, as well.




Something I learned is very useful are sunglasses croakies. Croakies help to keep your shades over your eyes, especially when you go into the water. I use the Lilly Pulitzer croakies, as they are in such fun patterns!









It's also important to bring plenty of snacks and water! You don't want to get dehydrated in the sun, or go hungry the whole time. I usually pack my polar insulated bottle, Fiber One brownies, and a huge bag of pineapple.




The last thing I bring to the beach is a cute beach cover-up. You never know where you'll end up wandering off to at the beach. I usually bring a pair of Nike running shorts and a bigger t-shirt, but if you want to look a bit nicer, you could always throw in an oversized cardigan or a casual shift or maxi dress.









That's all my beach must-haves! Remember to leave your's in the comments below, and I hoped you enjoyed reading!




Sincerely, AmeriChick


No comments:

Post a Comment